ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape that features a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes “snap back,” helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently.
Rock Tape’s unique stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports. Put simply Rocktape is kinesiology tape evolved.
During manufacture, a bias is introduced into the weave of the fabric so it stretches in one direction and not the other. This mimics the mechanical properties of collagen and muscle fibres. Compared with standard kinesiology tape RockTape has almost twice the elasticity.
Rocktape is a natural-hybrid product and consists of 97% organic cotton and 3% nylon 6/12. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex. Rocktape contains no active chemicals, drugs or mumbo-jumbo. 100% of Rocktape’s benefits come from its elasticity.
– Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during movement and exercise
– 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
– 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
– Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
– Sweat and water resistant
– Variety of designs and colours (all designs/colours have the same properties) - please select your colour preference from the drop-down box.
– 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
– Wearable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part
top of page
bottom of page